Tuesday, February 13, 2007
It rained quite heavily today for scotland standards. I hope that doesn't mean that the snow is gone! A couple hours of snow is not enough for 1 year....
And i thought that st andrews was gonna be colder than vancouver!
Had 3 lectures today, 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I really hate it when i have lectures in both the morning and afternoon. I waste so much time in between. either i walk all the way back to my dorm, or i roam the city with the bunch. Waste of precious time, i say.
2 of the lectures were on anatomy, and 1 on mitochondria (and all of it's chemistry crap!) Really, i thought i was pretty good at chemistry, but i was totally lost that lecture. I'm sure i wasn't alone, though. I spent my time looking at what my fellow "colleagues" were drawing on their notepads. The girl beside me drew half a page of grapes. Yeah, the fruit!
Oh... i just burnt my oven dinner.